On this issue
Release date: 2016/06/03
OS: Windows XP / 7/8 (x86-x64)
Installation: run the setup program, follow the instructions in the text file in the crack folder
About Laplink guitar Enterprise
PCmover Enterprise is a complete solution for the migration that enables IT professionals to manage all forms of immigration. And, PCmover will is the only tool that automatically transmits the installed applications, settings, data, and user accounts. PCmover effectively supports the entire process of migration and operating system updates.
PCmover Enterprise, to save time in the organization of migration, and money– more than $ 300 per PC, according to independent research. light-sensing system of PCmover significantly reduces maintenance costs and minimize downtime, end users, IT staff resources required, as well as operating costs, such as shipping, storage, and services of third parties.
Laplink guitar Enterprise Edition automates the process of transition from the old version of Windows, the new version, including Windows 7 and 10.
PCmover Enterprise also supports PC demand and recovery scenarios after the adjustment of the gap.
Enterprise Edition Features
PCmover Enterprise includes additional features specifically designed for organizations that require migration to be in compliance with your IT policies.
Policy Manager module allows users to customize the migration as it should, and can produce and provide a direct role or department specific policies require immigration.
Furthermore, PCmover Enterprise can operate on a network or on a removable storage device, eliminating the need to install it on any computer in the migration process.
– Move the selected programs, parameters, data, user accounts, and other aspects of the identity of a new PC PC directly
– Data transfer through: a network (LAN, WAN), USB cable Laplink, Ethernet Laplink cable
– Perform in-place upgrade
– Restoring an old computer to a new operating system way
– Run directly from the command line
– Creating reports on immigration
– Before you activate the license for autonomous migration
– Install and run from the network, USB flash drive or other portable storage device
– Using Policy Manager GUI for easy installation and complete migration
– Facilitating the access control function
– Use the migration process and the migration range of zero-touch from a central location
– Customizing the user interface and logos